.450 Bushmaster upper

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Chudy, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Chudy

Chudy New Member

I have a .450 Bushmaster upper that I would to sell and I was wondering if it would be better to sell just the upper by itself or to buy a lower and sell it as a complete gun. Thanks for any feedback in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

How much are you trying to get for it? I have been thinking about one myself.

3. Chudy

Chudy New Member

I am not sure. I got it for free and I don't really need it.

4. TexasGunner

TexasGunner New Member

Then I'll give you $100 and you'll have some walking around money! :D:D

In all seriousness, how much do you want for it? I'm interested, as I need another caliber to build for.:)

Also.... What length is the barrel?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  5. Chudy

Chudy New Member

How much would you be willing to pay for it?

6. Rick1967

I don't really need one. But hey I don't have one. I have thought about just getting one to have something different. I have an AR. It is probably worth more that I want to spend though. One thing to think about. That is not a gun. You could actually sell it to someone and drop it in the mail. If you add a lower to it that will no longer be the case.

7. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

I'll give you 150 ;) sorry tex

8. Chudy

Chudy New Member

Haha. Well I'm pretty sure that it is worth a little more than $150.

9. TexasGunner

TexasGunner New Member

10. Rick1967

I would offer say $200. I might go a little higher. But if it is in great shape it is probably worth more than that. I just did a search and found that Cabelas is out of stock. But when they were in stock they sold brand new with a magazine and a complete kit (not sure what was in the kit) for $623.00 Again that was brand new and included shipping. Just trying to be honest. It is used right?

11. Chudy

Chudy New Member

Yes it is used. I don't know how many shots have been through it. I also don't have a magazine for it.

12. Rick1967

Wow Tex...you really stepped up. Haven't you ever been to an auction? LOL

13. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

I bow out to that one haha

14. TexasGunner

TexasGunner New Member

Ha Ha! Why yes I have acquired a few pieces of hardware that route! Better to bid what you are willing to spend than bid up $5 at a time! :)

15. TexasGunner

TexasGunner New Member

I looked at building one of these last year when ammo was not hard to find. I had better make sure I can get rounds to make it go boom!

16. Rick1967

Seriously Tex. That is a respectable bid. I would take it if I were him. Hey Chudy...Tex has made you a pretty decent offer.

17. Chudy

Chudy New Member

Yeah I saw that. Let me think about it.

18. Rick1967

By the way Chudy...welcome to the forum. Stop by the introductions page and tell us a little about yourself. That is how we learn who is able to play nice with the rest of the group.

19. Chudy

Chudy New Member

Thanks man. I may just do that.

20. TexasGunner

TexasGunner New Member

You don't happen to have a few boxes of 450 ammo as well do you? All the places online where I was finding it in stock last year not only do not have it now, but they won't let you backorder it either. :confused: Not even the auction sites have it....