45 double tap

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Pasquanel, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Attached Files:

2. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Titanium is pricey and hard to work with, hence the elevated price tag. Niche market and something of a novelty. Slightly less useful than the AMT DAO backup in .45 ACP (IMHO)

3. unclebear

unclebear New Member

Honestly I like the looks of it, I like the idea the only thing that I really don't like about it other then the price tag is I could not find one video anywhere online of anyone shooting it or anything other then the company showing it off a little.

4. eborden1122

eborden1122 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Agree, I like the idea and it would be interesting to pick one up but it is a little pricey. I would like to read a couple of reviews on it too.

5. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

This thing is designed for limited use at how do you do distances and certainly not something to use at the range.
    So with limited use in mind I would think the aluminum version would suffice and $70 to drill a few holes in the barrels seems a bit much.
    With +p fodder would probably singe your eye brows and make the recoil a tad on the stout side. :eek:

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

i think if i was gonna do the derringer thing i would opt for the bond arms 45lc derringer.

7. Gonzilla

Gonzilla Active Member

.45 in a 14oz package, recoil will be a handful. Let me know how it goes ?