Firearms Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this hasn't already been answered. But if it has please give me a link. :D

I am looking for load data for 45 ACP using Hornady 230 grain XTP's and 230 grain RNFMJ. If someone could get me a link or provide starting /ending data it would really be appreciated. I'm an OTR truck driver, and the Hornady manual will take way more than my home time to get here!

I have mostly Remington in the bag new brass. Both CCI and Winchester primers. Apparently suitable powders that I have are, Unique, Power Pistol, and AA7.

Also, if any members are near Buffalo, Wyoming, and want to hook up at our range send me a message.

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
Pat, google Hodgdon Powder Co. and navigate to their reloading data. Same stuff in their printed manual, but more up to date.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pat, google Hodgdon Powder Co. and navigate to their reloading data. Same stuff in their printed manual, but more up to date.
Thanks Man. I tried that but my old eyes... Love the company, I just wish they would enlarge the print! My comp and printer are just not up to the task apparently. Or my computer skills! Probably the later

That's why I bold everything BTW. :(

·
Banned
0 Posts
Hope this hasn't already been answered. But if it has please give me a link. :D

I am looking for load data for 45 ACP using Hornady 230 grain XTP's and 230 grain RNFMJ. If someone could get me a link or provide starting /ending data it would really be appreciated. I'm an OTR truck driver, and the Hornady manual will take way more than my home time to get here!

I have mostly Remington in the bag new brass. Both CCI and Winchester primers. Apparently suitable powders that I have are, Unique, Power Pistol, and AA7.

Also, if any members are near Buffalo, Wyoming, and want to hook up at our range send me a message.
Patrick, i use both the 200 and the 230 gr XTP bullets in my 45 acp reloads using the Power Pistol powder with good results. IIRC, i got my load data for that off the Hodgon website. can't remember the powder charge off the top of my head. will post laterif i can find it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts