Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Trez, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

420's origin IS known.
    the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation.
    So there ya go, someone's parents out there invented the term 4/20.
    And remember this:
    There are NOT 420 chemicals in Weed. It's about 315, the number goes up or down depending on what you're smoking.
    4/20 is NOT police code for Maryjane.
    And that stuff about Holland and 4:20 over there being "tea time" for smokers isn't true either.

:p

2. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

its also hitlers birthday.

3. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I get drug tested. Plus pot gives me a weird, panicked feeling, like a lot of guilt. It's not fun for me, so I don't use it... However, in defiance of the nanny state that apparently knows better than I do, on what I should or should not put into my body, I will pretend to smoke a joint. Happy 420 everybody.

4. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

It's also my fathers birthday. Hmm, explains a few things :D

5. Shade

Shade New Member

Never knew that...

And the day after my B-day... LOL

6. MrWray

MrWray New Member

New york on 4/20

Funny-breaking-news.jpeg

7. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Double the pleasure at 8:40

8. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Ive never smoked it and never had a want to...as a CDL class A driver im subject to random drug tests so unless i want to lose my license (not when it cost as much as it did) i wont be partaking.

Its just another day to me anyways.

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

it smells like someone rolled up a pair of oprah winfry's week old unwashed under wear and set it on fire. i just dont understand the desire to inhale something that smells like burning feces

10. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

11. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Everyone is different I guess. I used to smoke pot, 5 1/2 years ago was the last time. I never have the desire or want to smoke it ever again, but I do love the smell (higher grade stuff anyway). My wife thinks I am crazy because if I smell a skunk while driving down the road... I roll the Windows down and take deep breaths. Lol. Just smells like good pot to me.

12. MrWray

MrWray New Member

lmao......

13. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Im with jon, i think it stinks and i cant understand why anyone would want to smell it.

Now if it smelled like cordite i could get on board...lol

14. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I love the smell of cordite!!

15. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

This whole thing, quoted for truth! Lmao!

16. orangello

orangello New Member

Everyone is welcome to their own kinks, but how did you get past her security force to snag her week old nasties? :p

I love the smell, the taste, the smell, and it's all-American status as an underdog. If bears grew it, i would...i would TRY very very hard to ignore them.

What i eat or smoke or shoot up into my body is none of nanny sam's business. If nanny tries to make it her business, then i will make it mine to correct her mistake and help her learn from it.

I don't much care for the smell of roadkill skunk, though.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  17. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Has anyone ever smelled moth balls?

18. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Hey man.. there may be children reading this.. lets keep it rated-G. :D

19. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Hahaha, you got me :)