4 WA's LE Offiers killed 11-29-09

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigguns911, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Bigguns911

Bigguns911 New Member

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I agree. Good post, bigguns.

The officers were targeted. This is another terrorist attack. The mass media will never say that.

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

May they rest in peace. Hang the scum that ambushed tham.

4. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

On my way to work today I had to drive pretty close (within about 300 yards) of where they were shot. The police had that area pretty well blocked off and I could sense the rage, sorrow, and see how tense they were.

It seems like someone has declared war on the LEOs up here in the great PNW.

I hope the scum who did this when they're tracked down put up enough of a fight to justify putting them down.

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

We had two threads going, so I merged them for ease.

The local news is saying that the officers were specifically targeted and that the officers were well known to have breakfast at this location before starting their shift.

The local PD news agent is saying this is NOT gang related, but was a specific, purposeful attack.

Prayers and blessings to the families. We just had another cop shot about a month back in Seattle.

Yeah, things are getting "better" every day. I think I keep packing my 1911 for a bit longer....

JD

6. OC357

OC357 New Member

This is a terrible thing. I just hope they can catch the murderer fast before anything else happens.

OC

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

8. Robert NC

Robert NC New Member

Hope they get him quick. Going to get worse nationwide before it gets better though.

9. Bigguns911

Bigguns911 New Member

Thanks much for putting two together. And good idea on the 1911, I won't be leaving home with out MR. bang bang with me!!!

10. BILLYBOB44

BILLYBOB44 New Member

More Gun Free Zones??

The "Powers that be" will find a way to say that more gun free zones/businesses will help to avoid this kind of senseless killing. Their thinking that a No Weapons sign on the door of that coffee shop would have stopped this from happening???? Watch the Liberal News Networks use this as an anti-gun propaganda ploy.---Please pray for the families of these fallen Officers.

11. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

never surprised by the capacity of a man for evil. I can imagine this has shaken the law enforcement community in the same way the army was by the FT Hood attack...intentionally targeted at "home". Hope they catch him quickly.

12. Bigguns911

Bigguns911 New Member

13. Jess

Jess New Member

They leave behind a total of NINE children. the punk that did it better get swift justice.

14. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I hope they catch this person soon and justice makes a swift example out of him.

Thoughts and prayers are with the officers and their families.

15. Franchise

Franchise New Member

The local news said this ass already has a host of felony convictions. Why is he out? He was recently released from custody even though he had an outstanding warrant in my home state of Arkansas. The left will love this. We should remember what we already know. Bad people do bad things without respect for law.

16. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Indeed Goju, indeed. :(

Personally, I would like to catch the POS first and pull a Dexter on his ass. :mad:

That would be justifiable justice, at least for me. :cool:

Jack

17. WDB

WDB New Member

PM sent, a response expected. How do you merge a bunker thread with a public thread? I deleted my OP on this thread as it wasn't intended for public view. While this is news and "Bigguns911" broke it on the public forum. I shared the news with SM as it is personal for me.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  18. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

"Justice" would be this scumbag crawling into an alley leaving a blood trail and being ass-raped to death by a pack of wild dogs.
    You really need to get creative when you talk about justice for mass-murder.

19. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

I too live close the crime scene.. I'm pulling out full size pistol and put the compact in the safe.
    Prayers to the family.

20. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, The cop murdering scumbag was serving 94 year sentence in AR
    when he was pardoned by governator Huckabee about ten years ago. The Huckabee spin on this one is very weak:

Police: Suspect in police deaths hurt, maybe dead - Yahoo! News