380's without combat triggers

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by tCan, Mar 20, 2012.

1. tCan

tCan Active Member

What are some 380's that have a more 'normal' trigger pull compared to the mile long pull of the LC9, etc. Are there any out there that are DA/SA?

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

The Sig P238 is a SAO but the trigger pull is very nice, in my opinion.

3. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I think the Bersa Thunder 380 is DA & SA - Had one shortly but cant remember :confused:

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

Yes the bersa thunders are da/sa altho i think they have one dao model. The ones i have, have really decent triggers. They are a little gritty for the first thousand trigger pulls or so till the machine burrs work out. But i would say the triggers are much better than what you find in most full size da/sa, glocks, ruger, and sw guns.

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Beretta 84/85, Browning BDA (made by Beretta). Traditional DA/SA triggers. Far easier to shoot than the "combat triggers" on most sub compact .380's

6. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Kahr P380

Have not fired one but I do have the PM9 and have found all Kahr triggers, while a long pull, to be consistant, smooth, with no stacking. Best DA only triggers i've found in any pistol.

Tack

7. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

how about the old Beretta 70S model in .380.... anyone here fire one before?

i think they're a bit older then the other models mentioned in this thread.

i have a beretta 96D centurion in .40 S&W that is DAO and has what often seems like an eternal mushy trigger pull, but that usually after shooting a gun with a nice smooth trigger.