Firearms Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen a report on the local news that over 2,000 guns where taken from people trying to get on airplanes across the U.S. in the past year...15 where here in St.Louis Mo.....85% of the guns where loaded and .380 pocket-pistols where by fare the most taken from people....Just-Saying....

· Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If they confiscate a gun,I bet you never see-it again....I would think 9mm would be the most confiscated but I guess the little .380's are making a big dent in the carry market these days.....I have a ruger LCP & kel-tec p3at.........

· Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DAMN....I was just at Cabela's here in St.Louis and they have the Ruger LCP .380 marked-up to $399....The gun counter was empty except for about twenty guns....and no .380 ammo at all.....I'm waiting till this Obama sh!t gets over with and things get back to reality....$399 for a Ruger.380 LCP...WOW...Never thought I'd see the day.....Again...WOW......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.