.345 s&w

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by dsb, Apr 22, 2012.

1. dsb

dsb New Member

Hi guys, I'm new to firearms and I want 1 show stopper firearm..I was thinking of the .345, what do you guys think

2. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

3. Demonlx

Demonlx New Member

I don't know what to tell you because I never shot one before...I'm buying a Taurus judge tomorrow just because I shot one today and it was a beast! Also the way it shot was pretty clean for shooting such a big round( .45 colt's and 410 shells)..You should look into it if you like revolvers.

4. Demonlx

Demonlx New Member

LoL I was thinking the same thing...I never heard of one...Is it a similar round to the .38 special?

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The Taurus Judge has a very spotty reputation. Yes Taurus has a good service policy, but you should anticipate sending the Judge back w/in 100 rounds. And then it will take too long to get it back.

6. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

I had a judge for a little while, i thought $250 was a good deal. Lets just say i was happy to get rid of it for a $50 loss :(

7. Demonlx

Demonlx New Member

Awww man really?...That's a deal breaker.

8. Demonlx

Demonlx New Member

You too!!!...Man that bums me out. :( Well at least you guys gave me a heads up on the problems it has...I can't send another gun out for a while because I just got my Glock17 back a few days ago for repair and the waiting period was killing me...I don't want to have to do that again for a while if not ever!...Thanks for the input guys.

9. dsb

dsb New Member

This would be the .345 magnum revolver

10. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Would that be anything like a .357 S&W Magnum?:D