34 or 21

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by cole5, Jun 5, 2012.

1. cole5

cole5 New Member

So I'm looking for a good handgun and I want to either get a Glock 34 or 21 I'm looking for good stopping power, accuracy, and most fun to shoot.

2. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

The 45 caliber has been stopping man for 100 years.

3. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

I have a G21, but I have large hands. Pick the one that is most comfortable to you.

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Look into the glock 20.

5. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

10 mm would be good to have, but ammo is costly. Lots of stores don't even stock 10 mm.

If I ever find one at the right price, I'll put it in the safe.

6. nukinfuts29

nukinfuts29 New Member

>>stopping power - all guns have this. Shot placement is the most important thing. Also realize that no matter the round some people just won't stop right away.

>>accuracy - this one is all on you

>>fun - up to you

Basically shoot them all, pick the one that fits. These are all factors you decide.

7. USMC-Hat

USMC-Hat New Member

I have the glock 35 and love it! It'd be a good compromise between the 34 and 21.

8. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

The 34 is hard to beat as a very shootable gun. The lighter disconnector makes for a better trigger. The long sight radius helps in accuracy, and 9mm is much more afoardable to practice with. It's a long pistol and would be fine for home defense, but carry could be a challenge unless you are big.

The 21 is an excellent pistol as well.

USMC-Hat made a good suggestion on the 35. You could buy a Lonewolf 9mm Barrel and drop it into the 35 and get some 9mm mags and you would have a 40 or a 9mm depending on your needs at the time.

9. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

That's what I have is the G35 and I bought the LWD conversion barrel!! Works out great if you don't want to waste the .40 cal at the range.

10. cole5

cole5 New Member

Awesome I'm going to look into the 35 thank you!

11. RogerH

RogerH New Member

I have a 21 for many years its a fine handgun ammo is more pricey great stopping power.That being said i dtill think i want a 34 for the range lol. be warned they are addicting i got my wife a 19 for christmas and my 11 year old grand baby wants one now