Firearms Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Way over-priced!

But you're screwed, wait for the emotion to die-down.

·
Registered
635 Posts
For a Troy Battlemag thats a darn good price. If I was in the market for mags I would be all over that. I have more than I will ever need.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That was last week. Things changed with the shooting and Obama talking about banning high cap clips. I still have never seen Troy Mags that low. I hope you bought some.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
I was at a local shop last week that had troy battlemags for $11... :confused:
I picked up a 3-pack for $30 but that was months ago. My favorite LGS quit selling them so they were in the bargain bin. Since then he's moved to Lancer AWM which I like even better.

I haven't looked for mags lately, I know I'd be shocked.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
That was last week. Things changed with the shooting and Obama talking about banning high cap clips. I still have never seen Troy Mags that low. I hope you bought some.
No, didn't like the fish scale look... Had I known of the coming events, i would have gotten them anyway.

·
Registered
32 Posts
We cant have those shipped to Maryland so I went to PA yesterday to take a look at some 30 round P-Mag by Magpul and they wanted $30 a piece for them. I think I baught some there when I first got my AR over the summer and they were $15 but I dont remember.

They only bulk ammo they had was Federal .223 FMJ for $225 for 500 rounds. I think this is a pretty decent price but I didnt have an extra $225 on me

·
Registered
28 Posts
CANEBREAK= took your advice on some Tripp mags... very valuble advice I might add......
Yea, last week brownells had a sell on them. 10 Pmags for $99.00. I have 20 that'll be here today. $9.99 each... Will an Assault Weapons Ban hinder criminal or crazy? NO... but the libs will feel as if they have won, or done there part. My .02 of advice, buy what you can.if it's at a fair price... there won't be a 10 year sunset on this ban... the lib Democrats WON'T make that mistake again."IF" there is an AWB coming, it'll be here fast, and an AR lower & high capacity mags will be worth their weight in gold.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.