3 year old punished with power washer

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by woody63m, Dec 21, 2011.

1. trip286

trip286 New Member

I can't see the video on my phone, but if it's similar to my own power washer experiences, I'd have to put a stop to it.

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Bad linky thingy, bro.

There is a WORLD of difference between disciplining a child, and abusing a child. Cannot recall ever seeing a pressure washer advocated as a disciplinary measure. Mine hurts, and can hurt you badly.

If I found something like that happening, it would stop.

3. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx2GY-2s0P0]Toddler Abuse In Car Wash Caught On Tape - YouTube[/ame]

This video?

i would out a top to it.

4. ar15guy29

ar15guy29 New Member

That's total bs. That (mother) term used loosely needs to be locked up

5. woody63m

woody63m New Member

So if you were carrying would you draw your pistol to stop this person from harming a child

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

I don't think any of us said that.
    I'd personally, (rememberer I can't watch the video right now) probably be shooting video with one hands and calling the cops with the other.

That's what I say before watching the video. I'll watch it this evening and be able to give a better informed course of action than I can right now.

If it's as bad as I imagine, then yeah, I might would draw if I couldn't get them to stop with verbal commands.

7. kaido

kaido New Member

Since you can't carry openly or concealed in Canada, the next best thing I'd of done is give the "mother" a good whap across the back of the head and then spray her down with the pressure washer while waiting for the police to show up.

8. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

^^^
    I'm with him

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I would not draw a gun in this situation. I would definitely interfere. I think you could do many other things to stop the situation before the police come. Grab the child and step out of range with him/her. Wrestle the hose out of the mother's hands.

10. Jeepergeo

Jeepergeo New Member

Grab the hose from the woman and shut it off. Note the plates and block the exit if you can, and call the cops. Much more than that and YOU could become the bad guy.

That child probably endured more on the way home...so track down that woman and get her into jail where she belongs.

11. Jon12312

Jon12312 New Member

Thats a no go on the gun, think about the use of force continuum. Is an old crazy lady with a power washer worth your expensive ammo? Plus its not called for, there are many ways to resolve that situation. Like someone previously stated you will turn into the"bad guy". As the officer in the movie SWAT said. Sometimes doing the right thing, aint doing the right thing...

12. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Call 911 immediately and then put a stop to it. The surveillance video would catch it all. Do nothing more than necessary to stop the abuse and get the child safe until the cops show up. Beating on the b*tch is only going to get you in trouble and/or escalate the situation.

13. woody63m

woody63m New Member

So on a different note I think we can all agree she needs her *** whipped right!!!!! But back to the topic those power washers are 1200 psi if life limb or eye sight is threaten ain't that considered child endangerment and what if she turned the hose on you when you tried to intervene

14. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Why draw a pistol? I'm pretty confident I could intervene with out receiving any injuries.

15. atic45

atic45 New Member

I would most deft put a stop to this.this would call for every gun in my safe with all my ammo! This is bull**** that mother.needs to be shot shot put in jail.

16. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Anybody who would draw a gun in this situation should not be carrying a gun in my opinion. A pressure washer is not a lethal threat by any measure of the term. Not by any measure.

I would gladly withstand a pressure washer to defend a child and I do not think a gun would have to come into play

17. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Quoted for truth.

18. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Vikingdad nailed that one.

Stop her? Oh HELL yeah! :mad:

Lethal force? Not justified.

19. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Im glad I read through this before I replied. This was going to be my exact answer. The thought of a drawing ANY weapon in this situation should never happen. That is nothing more than an irresponsible gun owner and a perfect example of why so many people are anti gun. Your firearm should be your last resort unless absolutely necessary. If I had to draw my weapon anytime I see something I dont like,dont agree with... id be serving multiple life sentences. Unfortunately where I live, you see parents over stepping the line every day when it comes to discipline. Surely they dont compare to this situation but any sort of using anything more than a smack on the butt is completely out of line IMO. My favorite has always been the parent that holds a child in the air by one arm and beats the hell out of him/her with the free hand, then casually walks away while dragging the kid. Id like to try that on the parent and use my pickup truck over a gravel road instead.