3 Gun Nation Show on the Versus Channel

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting' started by jtischauser, Aug 16, 2010.

1. jtischauser

jtischauser New Member

I hope everybody has their DVR set for the upcoming 3 Gun Nation show on the Versus channel! This is going to be the best thing on TV.

The first shows air on Monday July 26th at 7:30AM ET, Thursday July 29th 3:00PM ET and then every week in the same slots.

I know the crew filmed me during one of my runs at the FNH match. Hopefully I did something good or bad enough to get my 5 minutes of fame.

Here are a couple of links to get your interest up.

Check it out!

3 Gun Nation - Versus

3-Gun Nation

Be sure to email the Versus channel and thank them for covering the shooting sports.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Welcome to the FTF community and thanks for the heads up. I'll try to catch it. :cool:

When you get a chance, please head over to the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself to the gang.

3. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Ummmmm. July was last month??? Your a little late.

4. jtischauser

jtischauser New Member

Sorry I just copied the information froma post I made on my local forum. The show is on every Monday and Thursday. I had the pleasure of shooting in the FNH Midwest 3 gun match that was featured on this weeks show. I also got to shoot with S&W pro shooters Jerry Miculek and BJ Norris. Great guys and a great show if you like the shooting sports.

You can check out the last two episodes here. TV - 3-Gun Nation

BTW, I am not at all affiliated with the show other than the fact that I love 3 gun and this show is all about the sport I am very passionate about.

I hope you all tune in and even more so I hope you come out and shoot your guns at a match with us.

5. jtischauser

jtischauser New Member

The finals was just shot in Las Vegas Earlier this month. It hasn't aired yet. Sounds like they had a pretty good match.

Here are the links to the shows on the web.

3 Gun Nation on Versus

They are starting filming of Season #2 this weekend at the Ozark 3 Gun Championship in Lake of the Ozark, MO. I am going to try to run and gun my way onto the silver screen.

Wish me luck.