3 Gun Nation Season 3 on NBC Sports Dates and Times Announced

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting' started by jtischauser, Aug 5, 2012.

1. jtischauser

jtischauser New Member

3 Gun Nation Season 3 on NBC Sports Dates and Times Announced

The new season of 3 Gun Nation begins on the NBC Sports Channel Wednesday August 15th at 12 PM CST and Sundays at 6:30 AM CST.

Be sure to tune in, set your DVR, tell your friends and family to watch, then come out and shoot a match with us.

2. jtischauser

jtischauser New Member

Has anybody been watching the show?

3. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

It's Bob Costas' favorite show.

4. jtischauser

jtischauser New Member

I had to laugh this week when Bob's show was advertised right before 3 Gun Nation came on. I bet that ad pulled a lot of viewers.

5. fmj

fmj Active Member

I wonder if that runt will be calling the matches? :D

6. jtischauser

jtischauser New Member

NBC Sports should put him on 3 Gun coverage to teach him a lesson about the practical aspects of guns and shooting sports which is what law abiding citizens use firearms for.

7. fmj

fmj Active Member

Just sent an e-mail to nbc sports telling them as much as i would like to watch their programming and 3 gun nation, i wouldnt considering i, and all my friends are doing an all out boycott of ALL NBC programming since they choose to NOT reign in their runt Costas and continue to allow him to spew his mis-informed and down right ignorant garbage about guns and gun owners.

8. jtischauser

jtischauser New Member

As much as I admire and redirect your decision to boycott NBC I would bet not watching the shows that support firearms hurts the shows more than it hurts NBC.

9. fmj

fmj Active Member

Well, when your sending the same e-mails to NBC sponsors it certainly doesnt help 'em.