3 Amazing Tricks

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Daoust_Nat, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

These are great. Manchester United's Rio Ferdinand is in one of them.

I cannot believe this guy. AMAZING!!! How does he do it?

Watch the whole thing as there are three "tricks”.

http://safeshare.tv/w/gdhRWNSrls

2. csaw44

csaw44 New Member

I have no idea how he does those things, but it was cool.

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

The walking on water - I noticed that some "whitecaps" were at places he was going to step. The two kayakers squeezed by, but as the passed where he walked, they got closer. Leads me to believe that there were clear blocks under the water level he was walking on. (I've seen something like this before done at a pool. As an added effect, a swimmer "swam" around and under such a walkway.)

4. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Can't know, the illusion is real even if its a trick. Ive been watching the show Mind Games when I get a chance, pretty freaky thing the brain and our senses Vs actual Cognition. The Brain is truly the greatest conservator of nrg ever devised. A computer trying to control all the same functions and perceptions would spin your electric meter like a top yet we do it all with biological milli-volt generators.

Weve been taught to see life almost entirely through our eyes but so many of our other senses are somewhat dull, likely because we dont have to worry about giant Reptiles eating us. The eyes by themselves routinely and predictably deceive because the mind cheats and fills in the blanks with what it thinks it should see.

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

That was cool. I can never figure those things out.