2nd Amendment Rally February 8th at tge state Capitol

Discussion in 'North Carolina Gun Forum' started by Nate882004, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Nate882004

Nate882004 New Member

I've been seeing that on February 8th at every state's Capitol there is to be a Support the 2nd Amendment Rally. Anyone heard about it or planning to go?

2. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

First I've heard about it. You have a link???
    If it's going to be another half-baked get together of malcontents who don't know what the rally should focus on... I'll pass.

3. 1proudAmerican

1proudAmerican New Member

Yes there is a pro gun rally feb 08,2013 in olympia

Hello- trying to help out the cause as there is some issues certain groups are having about the event in olympia on feb 08,2013.:confused:
    Seems that although their are many groups(guns across america, moreguns=lesscrime, 2nd rights etc) and more. Instead of pulling together to work as a unit with a common goal, there has been some bickering about who is doing what. The important thing is responsible gun owners to turn out and have a positive impact and protect the rights bestowed upon us . We shoulld all try to attend , and represent law abiding gun owners as we all share some beliefs related to this matter. T

We went to the jan 19 rally and for the short notice it went well , great turnout and no troubles. :D