Retired
13,651 Posts
I thought I was well prepared.
Nope!
4 wrong.

·
Registered
664 Posts
1 wrong and I also took the "could you pass the Citizenship test" and scored a 90

·
Banned
2,820 Posts
I missed:
4. What issue was at stake in the 2008 Heller case?

8. In the 1939 case, US v. Miller, two men were caught with an unlicensed sawed-off, double-barrel shotgun that they had transported from Oklahoma to Arkansas. They claimed the federal license requirement violated their Second Amendment rights. What did the court decide?
and

10. Does the Second Amendment guarantee a personal right to own assault rifles, machine guns, and perhaps even shoulder-fired missiles?

·
Registered
4,747 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I missed number 10 also. However, class III weapons are legal to own and "assault rifle" is a very vague and in my opinion mis-used term.

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
I missed:

and
I believe they are wrong on this one.

10. Does the Second Amendment guarantee a personal right to own assault rifles, machine guns, and perhaps even shoulder-fired missiles?
As far as I'm concerned, those things are protected by the 2nd Amendment regardless of what the laws says.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
How can they say that an 18 inch shot gun is useless to a militia and therefore not protected and then turn around and say that assault weapons, machine guns and shoulder fired rockets are not protected when they would obviously be useful to a militia? That doesnt make any sense to me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Missed one...

Are these not necessary to keep a well regulated militia??? Confused!?!

·
Administrator
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 wrong and I also took the "could you pass the Citizenship test" and scored a 90
Wow. That's a lot harder than you'd think. Most US born citizens would fail pathetically (this one included!) :eek:

·
Administrator
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like most of us got at least 8-10 right. That seems pretty good to me. Grats to those who only missed none or one!

Too bad they don't publish the stats for their results. Wonder how many of the general public score above half?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts