25rd magazine from Shooters Ridge

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by busykngt, Jul 22, 2011.

1. busykngt

busykngt New Member

For the Marlin 795:

What's the lastest word on the 25 round magazine from Shooters Ridge?

Avoid or okay to buy? (Do they work or not??)

The last I read (and not that long ago), was to not waste you money on them. If you have first hand knowledge / experience with them, I'd sure like to get your comments. :confused:

2. SmithKid308

SmithKid308 New Member

Those mags are ok but I have had problems with them on mine but I would suggest pro mag or butler creek

3. busykngt

busykngt New Member

Maybe I'm just missing them, but I didn't see anything for Marlin 795 on either of their websites. After attending a local gun show today, I was ultimately advised to just stick with the OEM [Marlin] clips. Which I suppose I will do even though I was hoping for something with a larger capacity than ten rounds (I'm going to spend half my time at the range, reloading!!) :mad:

4. Werminator

Werminator Member

Check out the "Shooters Ridge Magazine Sucks" by Nutnfancy video on youtube. I think the name says it all, but the video specifically covers the magazine you are asking about for the rifle you are talking about...

5. big shrek

big shrek Well-Known Member

Best thing I can say at the moment...unless you are a gunsmith who can spec-fit mags for optimal results, stay away.

There are several levels of issue, it starts with bad stock/action alignment binding things up, and gets more interesting from there.

If your rifle is not bedded, or pillar bedded, forget it.

C'est la Vie.