257 weatherby PMC brass.

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Rant, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Rant

Rant New Member

Hi, Does anyone know how good 257 weatherby pmc brass is ,I got like 400 brass for 40 bucks... he said it was made in Korea and they where destroying it so he sent me some just for the cost of shipping...... should I shoot it or not ? Its beautiful looking brass was there a reason they where destroying it?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  2. JonM

JonM Moderator

it is made in korea and as long as it isnt berdan primed or steel (2 flash holes instead of 1) there isnt anything wrong with pmc brass.

it is illegal in some asian countries to posess brass loaded or not. might be why it was beying destroyed just a guess.

3. Rant

Rant New Member

It was very Interesting... j, I got a whole bunch of Federal brass just a short time latter......... they where selling it off for a song and a dance....the nickel 257... 270.... 7mm I think I bought of that stuff just because I was coming up the 257 weatherby brass need... it was a strange window of six months.... it was cheap as ..............very interesting what do you have to pay if you shoot 257 weatherby.... Know.... very interesting>

4. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

I use PMC .223 brass. Pretty consistant. Once in a while you will find an off center flash hole.

5. shortbolt

shortbolt New Member

I am in need of some .270 if you want to let loose some of that.