Pennsylvania 25-20 Winchester Dies and Brass

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by tomon, Feb 9, 2015.

1. tomon

tomon Member

I HAVE LOCATED DIES, BUT WILL STILL LOOK FOR MORE OF THE 25-20 BRASS

Help! I have a rifle. I have cast and jacketed bullets, primers, and powder, but only 9 pc. of brass, and no dies for it. I would like to get 100pc. to load down to start my Grandchildren shooting centerfire. With the 60 grain bullets, recoil will be minimal. I have stuff to trade if you prefer! Dies reloading equipment, Brass, and the like. thanks in advance for digging in your stash!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  2. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Well-Known Member

Lee,although not my 1st choice makes a 3 die set for about $30.00.

3. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

I have the lee 25-20 dies and they work great.

4. tomon

tomon Member

Thanks! I was looking for used for sale or trade.

5. BuryTheHatchet

BuryTheHatchet New Member

Check the necks very carefully. I have about 100 pcs of brass and several have cracked at the neck. If you get some loaded, make sure and cycle them into the tube mag and back out again. See if the necks have spread letting the bullet shove part way into the case.

My 25-20 is a 1903 Marlin 94 that has been in my family its whole life. It is extremely fun to shoot.

6. tomon

tomon Member

I have a Savage Sporter Bolt gun. Every lever gun I saw lately was too pricey for me, whereas this showed up at $300! The reason I got one is that I acquired a bunch of cast bullets, jacketed bullets, gas checks, and a bullet mould for one! I needed some thing to shoot them up!:D

7. tomon

tomon Member

I'm good to go with dies and brass! I'll see about closing the thread.