22LR in stock! HOWEVER, NOT CHEAP!!!

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by big_bad_kitty, Mar 12, 2013.

1. big_bad_kitty

big_bad_kitty New Member

2. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

1000rds for $190!
    Dang, without so much as a kiss goodnight.
    And here I was complaining about a 525 rd box of Remingtons for $22. I would have paid more for CCIs.;)

3. mchoitz

mchoitz New Member

And the funny thing is... The gov doesn't care about a bullet the size of Tylenol, they are after all of those scary black guns with the rails of mass murder.

4. jack80

jack80 New Member

But my 22lr is black and has rails and adjustable stock. It's a dangerous assault weapon with high cap magazine hahahaha

image-1941859031.jpg

5. mchoitz

mchoitz New Member

Then you're SOL my friend, you should check yourself into a mental home because you have allowed the dangerous gun into your home and it has infected you with murderous thoughts

6. mchoitz

mchoitz New Member

Dear God... I have two that contorted themselves into a small space. I have left town and changed my name, but I fear they have followed me

Attached Files:

7. jack80

jack80 New Member

We're all doomed!!!

On another note, .19 a round is crazy! I've paid .10 recently and felt stupid about that. No way is pay .19

8. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies New Member

Don't worry they will be back by the end of summer...

9. Capodosto

Capodosto New Member

Because of the scarcity of .22 ammo over the past few months, I searched through my pile o' stuff to gather any loose rounds that I may have forgotten about. I found a whole unused brick in an abandoned shooting box. This is probably 10 or 15 years old, check out the price tag - $ 8.99 for the brick of 500 rounds - less than two cents per round. Just a little nostalgia for everyone to enjoy.... :)

Attached Files:

10. kaido

kaido New Member

No idea if its true yet or not, but my girlfriend was told be one of her teachers today that there's a store by me selling .22LR for as low as $5.00 for 500. I'm going to have to take a small road trip to check this out in the morning though. If it is true, it won't help you guys out much.....it's in Canada. Still thought I'd share though.

11. getem2011

getem2011 New Member

Go eat a cheese burger Randy!! lol

12. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Crap! That stuff is now $200 for 1000 rounds.

They can keep it.

13. mdauben

mdauben New Member

At this point I'd be willing to pay as much as $50 a brick for some good stuff like CCI SV or MM just to be able to shoot the two new rimfire guns I bought in the last few months. I can't even find it for that price, though. :(

14. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies New Member

the issue is far too many are willing to drop $50 on a brick that only cost $8-10 from the factory, this is what is helping to power the feeding frenzy. We must stop empowering this stupidity!!!:eek:

15. blindshooter

blindshooter New Member

You can buy 22's around Atlanta for $3.50 a box of 50.
    All the small gun stores have them.

16. Curlyjoe_99

Curlyjoe_99 New Member

well that 'cause Atlanta is full of folks shooting 9mm & 40SW & other pistols. a 22 is below their station... :D

just kidding folks.

I'd love to just see the bulk packs for $20-30. but there is no in-stock where i'm at in TX right now.

17. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

Its not a magazine its a high capacity assault clip

18. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

I just bought some today. $80 per 1000 north Atlanta

19. mdauben

mdauben New Member

Damn. And I just spent the last week in Atlanta for work. Wish I would have known, I'd have brought back a couple thousand with me. :(

20. AR10

AR10 New Member

Every walmary sells it for around 79 bucks per thousand, but you need to be at the sporting goods dept at 7am religiously for a few days to get some.

I went to walmary daily for a week, and I was able to purchase 3,000 rounds of all calibers I shoot except 10mm which my store does not stock. This includes over 2,000 rounds of 22