Firearms Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm giving it a try also. Only thing is ... The website says that inventory levels may not be current. $65 a bucket. Not fantastic but within my budget.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DLM1114 said:
I'm giving it a try also. Only thing is ... The website says that inventory levels may not be current. $65 a bucket. Not fantastic but within my budget.
That is why I figured I would try it. Well I have 2800 rounds now and as long as I get these with in the next month I will be good.

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
That is why I figured I would try it. Well I have 2800 rounds now and as long as I get these with in the next month I will be good.
Reads like you pay your money & take a chance when you'll get it :confused:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Thanks for the posting. Their store is only a few miles from my house. I've never heard of them. I know where I'm going on Monday.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got my email yesterday from them stating that it will be 1-8 weeks. That is ok as I have 3400 rounds at the moment in my safe. So I can shoot till then.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got the same message, and wasn't particularly surprised. At least they are accepting back orders, unlike most suppliers. And they haven't charged my credit card.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yea me too. I went to a lgs today and they wanted $149 for 555 rounds. Not in a million years will I pay that
One lgs around here is charging $60 for a brick. I'm saying heck no to thise prices for the time being.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts