Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bulkammo.com has bulk 1000 rds available today but.........$919.00 for it :(

LAst I checked this evening...they had 6 lots left.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
3 bulks left after 10 minutes...wow....people are really buying this!?!

****just checked again....GONE

·
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
7,503 Posts
Very scary, if that ammo is moving that fast from the shelves.

·
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
7,503 Posts
:eek: that's nuts I would never pay that for .223
I am seeing at least a $1.00 a bullet, LGS nearby has PMC 62 gr. green tip for 20 round box, $23.99 a package. Normally those would be priced at $9 a box.

Just pulled up Cabelas and the ammo listing for .22LR is 2 types by Aguila, both 500 rounds, cost near $50 a box and 8 to 9 weeks, if your order does not get cancelled!

·
Registered
20 Posts
We have a big gun show in town this weekend. It will be interesting to see what prices are and what quantities are available across the board from ammo to guns to accessories.

·
Registered
208 Posts
It's the people who are buying this that are driving prices to these levels. It's rediculous and people who are paying that are crazy.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
If you don't have ammo, and you need ammo, then you buy ammo.
Some people have the discretionary cash, some are re-budgeting to buy ammo.

we need to remember that demand will drive up prices, in addition, we may be finding that there are expedite costs rolled in.

I remember when a local hardware store had to drive their own truck to go pick up road salt in the winter. Those bags cost 3x what the normal price was.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
People paying that much are as stupid as the asses selling it. Thats my opinion. I will not do any business with price gougers now or when and if this crap subsides.

Jim.........

·
Premium Member
12,234 Posts
The scary part is demand might be setting the future prices to stay where they are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts