Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by stl_boy32, Jun 18, 2012.

1. stl_boy32

stl_boy32 New Member

I want to get my lil brother and sister something to take to the rang when they go with me and my mom but I want a 22 that thay will think is cool and will have fun shooting...when it comes to my lil bro and sis money is no object...even though I'm still broke are there any ideas

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i think it depends on how old you are and how they are before anyone should start making suggestions of guns for children without their parents knowledge. need to get your parents involved in things like this.

3. stl_boy32

stl_boy32 New Member

They are 11 and 13 my mom wants to get them a. Lever action winchester I my bro ddidnt like it so she said if I find it I gotta buy it

4. Axxe55

how old are you BTW?

5. dsheppard

dsheppard New Member

Are u looking for bolt action or semi auto .22 rifles

6. stl_boy32

stl_boy32 New Member

7. dsheppard

dsheppard New Member

The rugar 10/22 semi autos are really good rifles and they don't break the bank they also are so customizable you can get so many aftermarket accessories for them

8. X-Raycer

X-Raycer New Member

I second the Ruger 10/22.
    You can find cheaper .22s, but it's a great little shooter right out of the box.
    There are six models to choose from not counting the Distributor offerings.

I have two, one untouched Black Carbine, that I bring out to teach shooting and Gun Safety to the Grand Kids.
    It hits 1" 5 shot groups at 50yds with Iron Sights.

And one SS that I pulled out all of the stops and use for my unofficial "Benchrest" shooting on my little 50yd Range.
    It shoots 3/8" 5 shot groups at 50yds all day long.

9. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Who else noticed he has skirted the age question twice!

10. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Yep. I smell the bull poo from here.

11. Axxe55

i'm glad that some others are seeing the same thing here as i am. he sure has a lot of guns for someone so young and a 69 Roadrunner too. hmmm....when we asked for some pictures, for some reason his phone isn't working...hmmmm.....smells fishy to me.....

12. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

I'm surprised its not a Grand Torino

13. Axxe55

i want a Grand Torino! cool cars indeed!:D

14. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

I'm surprised the Mod's haven't locked it, they did the one he had in M&P forum that he titled 9.

15. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

Yea, if you checkout the threads that he has started he has a safe full of guns and bought most of them in the last two weeks.