.22 LR Pen

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by TEhlers91, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEhlers91

TEhlers91 New Member

Hey, I have been surfing around the web and i saw a video of a 22 pen pistole i wanted to know is there a place to buy them or inseructions on how to make them

2. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Welcome to the forum.

Items like that are not legal here in Calif. You may want to check the laws where you live before trying to get one.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Welcome to the Forum -

What you are describing is an old assassination tool that, I believe, was developed during the cold war. Take the pen apart, insert a small cartridge, though I believe the ones at the spy museum are .25 caliber, and reassemble. Walk up behind someone and bang, back of the ear, then keep moving in the crowd.

I have only ever seen them on TV, History channel and stuff like that. I would be hard pressed to believe that this type of item would be a normal "legal" item in a lot of states.

I don't know of a single manufacturer that is doing anything like this these days.

JD

Attached Files:

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Maybe if your first and only post was more than wanting something that is only good for an assassination tool. Please tell us why you are looking for this and tell us a little about yourself then we may help you out.

5. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I'm skeptical of this thread. 1 post and wanting to know information on how to build a stealth DIY gun. Fishy.

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Well, I believe we are all in agreement then....

JD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.