New Hampshire 22 LR for 22 Mag Trade

Discussion in 'Trades' started by clr8ter, Dec 24, 2014.

1. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

I find my self with some extra 22LR. I prefer 22 Mag anyway, but it's way hard to find around here. So...if you have 22 Mag, (CCI preferred but all considered), PM me.

Basic list of what I have;

Federal bulk pack
    Federal Auto Match Bulk
    CCI in several varieties, (HP, Solid, varying weights, Stingers, etc.)

2. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

So, If I find some .22WMR, should I let you know?? Rileys in Hooksett always seems to have it.

3. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Yeah, if you see it for a good price. I have since found out that State Line (now Old Glory) has it. It's about $16 bucks. But it's also the good brands, Hornady & CCI.

4. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 New Member

I didn't check the price, but PSA had a decent amount of 22Mag on the shelf. Check their site. They are usually at least fair.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

5. mopowerbmx

mopowerbmx New Member

It will take forever and a day to get it. I'm waiting on a BCG and charging handle from January 2nd.

6. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 New Member

It would have been really funny had I known that a few days ago. I could have made a wise *** comment to all the employees
    I saw standing around and chatting. Although I usually refrain from being a sarcastic jerk when in gun shops. But man, they have a lot of people doing nothing in there. It's like a social club.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

7. mopowerbmx

mopowerbmx New Member

I would have ordered a few more things but when I saw it changed from 5 to 15 days I went to Amazon. Thank god I didn't order everything at one time. I've already gotten everything from amazon and put it in the lower.

8. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

$16.00 is a VG price. So, when we getting together and shoot??

9. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Yeah, we still have to do that, huh? You shoot in the winter? Right now, I have a lot of time, so if there are any decently warm days, I'm game.