22 Ammo and Toilet paper.

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Threetango, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Well-Known Member

Damn,I got lucky this morning. I was told that a truck would be delivering paper products this morning at the local Dollar General. I finally got to buy a package of Toilet paper! :D

primer1, towboater, JTJ and 1 other person like this.
  2. RJF22553

RJF22553 Well-Known Member

Based on the thread title, I tried it out and .22 Ammo makes terrible toilet paper! :D Perhaps a .50 Cal, but .22 is just too small and still be sanitary!!!:eek:

armoredman, Txhillbilly and towboater like this.

3. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Target Sports finally shipped a case of 22lr I ordered over 2 weeks ago. I have not been shooting much of late due to this mess. I have been loading 357. In the process of prepping 300 rounds. When I get done with the 357 I will start on 223.
    Nothing is as cheap to shoot as 22lr except the pellet rifle or my slingshot.

towboater likes this.
  4. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought Well-Known Member

I would love to have a Bersa Thunder Plus. The pistols are easy to find, but the magazine issue has so far been a show stopper for me.

RJF22553 and towboater like this.
  5. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

I have plenty of both, thank you!!!!:D

towboater likes this.
  6. armoredman

armoredman Well-Known Member

Found TP this morning for me and the landlord...yes, he ran out. Coolest landlord ever so I had no problem with it. As for ammo...only got caught short on primers and 7.62x39mm since I am getting a new firearm in that caliber next week. Unrelated to anything, just happened to be that time. I did find some Red Army Standard 7.62x39mm ammo for $7.99 a box, sounded about right on price.

7. rock185

rock185 Active Member

Good article. I've seen empty ammo shelves more than once, but never empty TP shelves. A week or so ago, I thought I was going to have to trade ammo or something to get TP;)

towboater likes this.
  8. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Wal,art and Walgreens in my area are bone dry of TP and Paper products! Picked up a cordless hair trimmer and order some additional parts on amazon. Takes almost a month for them to come in.

towboater likes this.