2013 Year in review

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by donthav1, Jan 3, 2014.

1. donthav1

donthav1 Active Member

I didn't notice a thread on this anywhere so I figured I'd start one. Recap your year, the good & the bad!

For me '13 was a crazy one, I turned 32, girlfriend/now wife turned 30, our apartment building caught fire, so we had to move to a smaller crappier place since we had no where else to go. I got a substantial pay raise at work so we said the hell with renting & bought a house, then I got married to the best wife a guy could ask for! between the fire & the wedding, only 3 months passed. Plus we got 2 adorable (pain in the ass) kitties in the process.

Gun wise, a few guns also came & left the house but the best part was my first deer rifle, a Remington 7600 in 30-06, found it's way back home to me.

Ok, now it's your turn.....

2. gr8oldguy

gr8oldguy New Member

The birth of my second grandson on 11/19/13 trumps everything else that happened this year. It just doesn't get any better than that.

3. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

Congratulations you are probably right about that.

This year was pretty bad for me, looking ahead I think I got about 6 more months of the sh!tstorm then maybe I can start to think about moving on with my life.