2012 Zombie event tracker

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by Bigcat_hunter, Jul 5, 2012.

1. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

that is actually pretty scary, had no idea it was so widespread so soon :eek: .... got to get done supplying and reinforcing the homestead :cool:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Excellent find Bigcat!!

I was wondering about a week or so ago if someone was going to do a big map that had the "events" but it didn't dawn on me someone could use Google maps. Brilliant!

What's up with all you Southern boys?! You got freaks running rampant down there and I am not seeing any After Action Reports!? :eek:

It does seem to be spreading....*shudders*

JD

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

maybe they are all dead :confused: :eek: :cool:

4. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

And didn't you part with your 460 Rowland?

5. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Bath Salts seem to be blamed for a lot of it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  6. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Seem to be alot of zombie outbreaks on the east coast...i wonder why that is...bath salts? humidity?

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

yeah, now all he has is the POS silenced Nighthawk ... he might as well be dead already :rolleyes:

:p

8. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

Saddle up....Lock and Load!!

9. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Kick the tires and light the fires boys, its zombie huntin time!!

11. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

All this going on around me and I'm in the process of selling my .308, son of a!!! I didn't realize we had that many "attacks" down here in Florida. Damn, can tell ya that those bath salts are nasty, a buddy of mine used to do them years ago when he was in the military, he stopped, and just recently did them again. He then went on to tell me how he gashed both of his wrists, one requires 12 staples and the other required 11 staples, and then after he did that, smashed a brick with his head and walked away like nothing ever happened. Kid you not, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't checking my ammo stock after I heard that. Hopefully he stays off that crap now, for good. He says he has no recollection of doing any of it, he did the salts, and woke up in the ER. He was told the story by people that saw him shortly thereafter. Pfft, and Rick James thought cocaine was "a helluva drug".

12. TLuker

TLuker Active Member

Darn it, I guess we know where they're going to drop the nukes.

Maybe I need to rethink that bomb shelter thing? I'm more worried about that than the zombies. :)

13. fupuk

fupuk New Member

I now know why i never moved to Florida....

14. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

Where do we meet up buddy

15. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Im sure that we can agree on a general location, but all my bugging out consists of is gonna be moving about 30ft onto my 40acres of well protected land.

16. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

Your property. Roger that. What's up bro

17. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Not much brother, same ol same..your more than welcome to come out if the SHTF, we could sure use you :)

How has work been treating you?

18. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

Shop has died down a bit. Slowed to a crawl on building AK's but been pumping out a crapton of AR's. Can't keep the damn things in stock. We had to start putting a lot together now. Selling complete PSA lowers for $210 and selling DPMS complete lowers for $220. (That was my advertising btw haha) Gunsmith work has slowed down as well stupid summer time. Gotta sell some of my collection cause the wife is a little pissed at me. Sold my 10/22 :'( and have to sell my 1911....double :'( But I'm still wheeling and dealing brother. Other job is about to make me sick but got vacation coming the 16th thank God. And my son sure as hell is keeping me busy and exhausted. Almost 17 months now so he's into EVERYTHING!!! He's definitely his father's son. Sorry so long but it's been a min. So in closing....busy as crap still.

19. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Sorry to hear about your guns, good to hear that the gunshop is keeping ya busy. I know what you mean about the kids. My 2 year old daughter is still awake and running around like a holy terror!