2 updates: Jack, and new State Trooper

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bobbyb13, Apr 2, 2009.

1. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

First and most important, Jack is fine after his bout with the Rabid Coon. Had a check-up yesterday. Vet said he was just an old ill tempered hound that probably live to 20 years old. Fine by me.
    Second I got a face to face apology from the Trooper that wanted to give me a ration of Crap at the farm. Thanks Josh. In the Trooper's defense he is from Northern Va. and not used to seeing firearms everywhere, like here in the SW end of Virginia. He seems like a likeable young man. Just a little behind on the learning curve down in the sticks. Now I have to haul butt to my Doc for my check-up. Later guys, and thanks for your concern over two old Dogs.:D

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Great news. Glad it worked out with the trooper, I've seen similar episodes go not so well in my neck of the woods.

Now stay out of trouble for a week!:eek:

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Excellent news.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Great news Bobby - Really good to hear you're both doing better....

JD

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Glad it worked out in both cases! Gotta hand it to that young trooper; to stand up and apologize to your face, rather than writing a letter or making a phone call, takes character. Good news about Jack!!

6. propex

propex New Member

Good going on both points, Bobby. Hope your checkup goes well also :)

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Glad to hear you two are doing good down there in the southern end of the state.

On a side note. My son got a tick and now is on 1500mg of amoxicillin a day for the next three weeks because of Lyme. So is going to be in for a little GI upset. Poor little guy.

8. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Thanks for the update Bobby. I'm taking my dog Roscoe in for bosters this weekend. We actually have coon problems here in LA. They come around my house to eat fish out of the pond I put in. Mean little fu@kers.

9. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Good news

Glad to hear that both of you are fine.... and good for the trooper, apologize makes him grow as a person and professionaly

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Good to hear, bobby. That Trooper will look out for you now. If there's ever a call of blown up brush piles, he will race to you because he has made a friend.

11. WDB

WDB New Member

Thats good news Bobby I bet your Relieved

12. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

Glad to hear that everything is starting to go well. That duck must be lucky.

13. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Good news bobby!

14. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Well, that just sucks. Hope little fellow does ok Capt.