1st range trip SR22

Discussion in 'Ruger Handgun Forum' started by mikemc, Oct 29, 2013.

1. mikemc

mikemc New Member

Took the new SR22 out for the first time. Only ran about 80 rounds (Thunderbolt) through it but it was flawless. Extremely easy to shoot and really accurate.

With all of the issues concerning the Thunderbolt ammo leading up the barrel, I cleaned it up real good when I got home. We are ready for the next range trip...which might be soon.

2. levelcross

levelcross New Member

The SR 22 seems to be a great fun gun. My daughter picked one up a few months ago and I have to be honest we shoot it way more than any other gun we have. Not just because of the price of ammo, it is just a fun gun to shoot. So far it runs CCI extremely well.

3. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I bought The SR22/45 Lite and real like it , fun , accurate and affordable , just fun little gun !

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

i have the best time when I take my .22's to the range. I'm not fond of Thunderbolt ammo but I did pick up two bulk boxes when I found them. It's better than nothing. I have better .22 ammo but I'm kind of saving it.

If you used paper targets, you have to post them for our viewing pleasure. :D

5. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

We blew up a frozen Pumkin today with 22's ! Should have wiped out the iPhone and shot the pic...

6. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

I traded my 22/45 lite for an SR22. The SR gets shot a LOT more than the 22/45 did.

7. phideaux

phideaux Active Member Supporter

Well, if nobody else will, I will. PICS.

One of mine and grandkids favorite, to shoot paper, pop cans,clays, apples, and other formidable advesaries.:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jim

8. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Just officially had mine handed over today. I have ammo and will shoot Friday. Was hard waiting for Christmas for the gun.