Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Just bought myself a Springfield Range Officer for Christmas!! Been wanting a 1911 for years and after looking and looking in my price range I decided on Springfield. Fixing to head to the range!
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
0 Posts
Cooper welcome to the ranks of 1911 owners and enthuiasts! you will like the Springfield. i have owned many over the years and currently have a Loaded Micro Compact 45 that's awesome to shoot. enjoy it!

word of caution, those 1911's can be addictive!:eek:
 

·
Retired
Joined
·
13,651 Posts
Not only addicting, but it has been said that if you put two 1911's in a safe, they procreate.
Then, you have to think up names for each.
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
Congratulations, now start saving up for another 1911!! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,921 Posts
danf_fl said:
Not only addicting, but it has been said that if you put two 1911's in a safe, they procreate.
Then, you have to think up names for each.
I hope that's not true because I'm about to put two in our new safe!!!;). I'm always welcoming new additions to the family any ways.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,921 Posts
cooper95 said:
Just bought myself a Springfield Range Officer for Christmas!! Been wanting a 1911 for years and after looking and looking in my price range I decided on Springfield. Fixing to head to the range!
Congrats on the 1911. You will really love shooting it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Great first choice.

Great first 1911. Mine was an Auto Ordnance that has required way too much TLC. Enjoy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,822 Posts
Good choice cooper95! ENJOY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Welcome to the side of all that is right and good. John Browning is smiling down on you from heaven. Several of the other comments are correct regarding the "1911 addiction". It's like legal cocaine.
 

·
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
GLI45 said:
Welcome to the side of all that is right and good. John Browning is smiling down on you from heaven. Several of the other comments are correct regarding the "1911 addiction". It's like legal cocaine.
You want to talk about the 1911 addiction, talk to Cane.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top