Featured 1968 Ruger Single Six 22lr-22WMR

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by JTJ, Nov 13, 2017.

1. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Picked this up today. In original box with original receipt, unfired and cylinder never turned. It has been a safe queen for almost 50 years. 20171113_153741.jpg

2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

JTJ,

That is great! Super Find! Word of advise DO NOT EVER SELL IT! Like I did making the mistake years ago. Always wished I would have kept the fine little pistol. It was one of my first few pistols I ever bought.

tinbucket likes this.

3. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I have a grandson turning 21 next year and it may be his birthday present if I can get around the Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan. Maybe he will escape.

tinbucket likes this.
  4. youngridge

youngridge Active Member Supporter

What a great find! Thanks for sharing!

5. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Active Member

Great find ! I had occasion to contact Ruger about an old Single - six to determine if it came from the factory with two cylinders. Reply was the next day with answer (it did) and the date it was shipped from Ruger. Nice Folks.

AZdave and tinbucket like this.
  6. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member

Wow! that is one awesome find JTJ! finding one in decent shape that old is hard enough, but to find one that has never been fired, is just amazing. :):)

7. Fred_G

Fred_G Active Member

Very nice! I have one made in '69, it has been shot, a lot. Still enjoy the heck out of the old trigger style.

Dallas53 likes this.