Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a deposit on a sig sauer scorpion I paid $900 dose anyone know if that's a good price I saw another one at a different store for $1099 ???( I live in long island ny)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Seems like that's not a bad price in any market. Right before the crap hit the fan I passed on one for $880. And the guy gives good pricing, so I felt confident that wasn't bad.
And really, once I put money down on something, I stop pricing. Done is done, unless you are really interested in canceling one order to place another somewhere else. Have fun with that firearm when you pick her up!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,, I felt it was an ok price anyway once I picked it up for the frist time I knew I had to have it...they have to stop letting touch the guns.....lol

·
Registered
520 Posts
I just put a deposit on a sig sauer scorpion I paid $900 dose anyone know if that's a good price I saw another one at a different store for $1099 ???( I live in long island ny)
Be careful though, I heard people say that the finish comes off of those very easily. There was a few people that had to send them back to Sig to get refinished.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Glad to hear NY'ers are exercising their second amendment. I lived on Long Island for 35 years and know there are a lot of supporters there. Sometimes my home state gets a bad rap(and rightfully so) for their gun views, but there are plenty of supporters there.

Enjoy the new gun.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I put a Scorpion on layaway today too. The price was $990, I realize its a little high but you can't find em in stock anywhere around here and I'm will to pay some extra since they are allowing a layaway, 6 months to be exact. I'll have it out a lot sooner than that though.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Congrats they are great guns!!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I love it,I only got to shoot 50 rounds ...can't wait till I get a day off so I can hit the range again
My LGS has one in the case now, I think it's $915 and they usually have really good prices. I've had to refrain from touching it, as then I may become attached :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can't speak for the other models, but I picked up a pair of sig 1911XO nitron models for $750ea ($1500 for the consecutive serial #'d pair) & absolutely love them. Its one of tbose "why didn't I buy them sooner" things.
My opinion is that you can't go wrong with a sig 1911!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts