1911 scorpion

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by Sicilian13, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Sicilian13

Sicilian13 New Member

I just put a deposit on a sig sauer scorpion I paid $900 dose anyone know if that's a good price I saw another one at a different store for $1099 ???( I live in long island ny)

2. Vlad_66

Vlad_66 New Member

That's a fair price, in this market.

3. B5Dan

B5Dan New Member

Seems like that's not a bad price in any market. Right before the crap hit the fan I passed on one for $880. And the guy gives good pricing, so I felt confident that wasn't bad.
    And really, once I put money down on something, I stop pricing. Done is done, unless you are really interested in canceling one order to place another somewhere else. Have fun with that firearm when you pick her up!

4. Sicilian13

Sicilian13 New Member

Thanks,, I felt it was an ok price anyway once I picked it up for the frist time I knew I had to have it...they have to stop letting touch the guns.....lol

5. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

Be careful though, I heard people say that the finish comes off of those very easily. There was a few people that had to send them back to Sig to get refinished.

6. SigArmored

SigArmored New Member

LOL...That's how I almost ended up with a used Colt commander last week .

7. Sicilian13

Sicilian13 New Member

I have heard of that, (about the finsh coming off) I think its covered by the warranty

8. Grapevinebill

Grapevinebill New Member

Glad to hear NY'ers are exercising their second amendment. I lived on Long Island for 35 years and know there are a lot of supporters there. Sometimes my home state gets a bad rap(and rightfully so) for their gun views, but there are plenty of supporters there.

Enjoy the new gun.

9. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

I put a Scorpion on layaway today too. The price was $990, I realize its a little high but you can't find em in stock anywhere around here and I'm will to pay some extra since they are allowing a layaway, 6 months to be exact. I'll have it out a lot sooner than that though.

10. Sicilian13

Sicilian13 New Member

I love it,I only got to shoot 50 rounds ...can't wait till I get a day off so I can hit the range again

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  11. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

Congrats they are great guns!!!

12. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

That thing is nice!

13. cmahan

cmahan New Member

It's a great gun, I got it in the carry size, it's my everyday carry gun

14. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

My LGS has one in the case now, I think it's $915 and they usually have really good prices. I've had to refrain from touching it, as then I may become attached :p

15. Sicilian13

Sicilian13 New Member

Yeah I have touchagunbuyagun sydome

16. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

Best disease you can get :D

17. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

Kinda what happened to me. Mine is on layaway though, can't wait to get it out and put some ammo through it.

18. Crazvet

Crazvet New Member

I have touchagunwantagun syndrome its pretty painful, there is a cure but I can't afford it lol The Scorpion carry 1911 is at the top of my list, settled for a SA XDs so I got .45 power for half the cost.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  19. calvin95

calvin95 New Member

Can't speak for the other models, but I picked up a pair of sig 1911XO nitron models for $750ea ($1500 for the consecutive serial #'d pair) & absolutely love them. Its one of tbose "why didn't I buy them sooner" things.
    My opinion is that you can't go wrong with a sig 1911!!!