Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by FlavoredLead, Sep 27, 2007.
What are some ways to make a 1911 .45 more accurate/aimable?
Practice shooting it.
Werd, I have a 4" barreled Kimber Compact. I can put a magazine into a 6" steel plate at 50 yards. When I first bought it, I probably couldn't have got one round into the same steel plate at 25 yards.
1. Sights that work for you.
2. Clean, crisp trigger pull & short reset.
3. 18# Wolff recoil spring
4. Match bushing & correct link for lock-up.
5. Ramped & Throated barrel for feeding
6. Lower & Flare Ejection port.
7. Lots of ammo for lots of trigger time.