17 gen 4 issues?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Nickydiesel, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Nickydiesel

Nickydiesel New Member

Just recently bought a g17 gen 4, and the went online later to find out there were issue with the ejection port. I bought this gun used. Glocks aren't new to me I own a couple. After I bought the gun I web the next morning to the range and put 200 rounds down field. Didn't have any problems what so ever. Now the night I bought it I clean it well and lubed it on the inside. But didn't have any problems. I used winchester ammo, 115 grain. Does anyone have any issues with their gen 4? Let me know thanks

2. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

I have not had a single issue with either of my Gen 4 models. I have the 17 with over 5,000 rounds through it and just bought my 19 Tuesday morning so it only has a couple hundred so far. If your gun is working then don't worry about it. Just get out and shoot it enough so that you feel confident in it.

3. Nickydiesel

Nickydiesel New Member

Yea that's exactly what I plan on doing. I'm going to try and go to the range once a week. But hey thanks for replying.

4. im413

im413 New Member

I have the Gen 4 17,19,22, 23, and 27. Never had one problem with any of them.