$150 M44s at JG Sales!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by zaitsev44, Jun 17, 2014.

1. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

I was browsing around JG Sales and I ran across a good deal. They have Mosin Nagant M44s for $149.95. This is the cheapest I've seen them in a long time, the only place I've seen them for under $200 is at Wideners for $169. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna order one before their gone! They originally are $199. I've heard great things about JG Sales, and I've dealt with them before, a very top notch company with fast shipping. The M44s have great reviews on their website as well. Here's a link: http://www.jgsales.com/mosin-nagant...h-bayo,-vg-condition,-c-r,-used.-p-60179.html
    Just thought I'd share this with y'all!

2. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

I placed my order for an M44 before they sold out (they had less than 500 two weeks ago). Can't wait until it gets here!

3. Capybara

Capybara New Member

Amazing that J&G keeps getting these in and keeps putting them on sale for a reasonable price. I bought a mint Tula M44 from them last year for $200.00. J&G is good people.

4. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

Wow that's awesome. I'm hoping for a '43 or '44 at least, and either one with a recycled hex receiver or a Tula.
    It's supposed to be here Tuesday, can't wait! The rifles J&G has are all Molots, but a large number of M44s that are coming in these days are. I don't know about Wideners though,
    they may have the original surplus rifles from Ukraine.

5. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

They get a lot of stuff in at less expensive prices....lucky they are local so if I don't go there I'm only waiting a few days for it to get to me...

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

6. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

People say their shipping is high, it cost me $19.75 to ship a 11.5lb rifle from AZ to AL with UPS Ground. That's not bad, it cost me $22 to ship a 91/30 to Texas with Ground. If you order a small shipment then shipping will kill you, so buy in bulk or heavy items. It was gonna cost me $10 to ship a box of Romanian 8mm Mauser!