15-22 magazines

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by Powersportgiant, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Powersportgiant

Powersportgiant New Member

Anyone know where I can get some 15-22 magazines at a reasonable price. They are sold out or $60+ everywhere

2. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

3. greenriver

greenriver New Member

Looks like the panic patrol scooped them all up around here as well, you can't get anything A.R. or high capicity related. Sometimes us gun owners are our own worst enemy.

4. Blackbeard1718

Blackbeard1718 New Member

I've gotten mine from here a couple of times. Fast Shipping & Cheaper than some other places! Gotta call them though, because it looks like they're still filling some Christmas Orders! Hopefully, they still have some In-Stock!

http://www.gtdist.com/ProductDetail.aspx?PartNumber=SW-40485

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB

5. TexasGunner

TexasGunner New Member

I bought 5 of the 32 round pro mags from Midway about a month before the shtf. Only had to pay like $12 & change. They feed great. Wish I would have bought a few more.

image-3391229102.jpg

6. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Not Good!

[​IMG]

7. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

We just bought 4 S&W brand from Cabelas for $20 each. We would have bought more, but they only had the 4.:(

8. Blackbeard1718

Just checked them, and Botach is Sold Out! Didn't take long, did it?

Last time I saw some on the Shelf, was at Dick's Sporting Goods. May want to check them online, to see if they list them.

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB

9. Powersportgiant

Powersportgiant New Member

I got my order in, still waiting on tracking info to come through.

10. Blackbeard1718

Good Deal! CONGRATS!

I happened to stop by Dick's today, looking for some Scope Rings. I looked around their Mag Display, and found 1 (ONE) Ruger 10/22 Rotary Mag, on the entire Rack, all by its lonesome.

I asked the Gun Rep if they were getting any more of the 15-22 Mags in, and he said they were directed to REMOVE all Hi-Cap Mags before Christmas. I didn't ask, but chances are, there are a BUNCHA Mags (15-22 & AR-15 PMAGS), just sitting on their Warehouse Shelves, attracting Dust Balls, as they sit!

Shame!

Cheers!

BB