Massachusetts 110 round ar drum mag

Discussion in 'Firearms Parts and Accesories' started by johnfs, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnfs

johnfs New Member

does anyone know what a norinco 110 round ar mag would be worth

2. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

In Massachusetts, I am sure it is worth 20 years to life.

3. johnfs

johnfs New Member

some one asked me if i wanted to buy was not sure if it was legal or not thanks for the warning

4. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

It's probably pre ban, because (if I'm correct) Norinco hasn't been able to import any "assault weapons" or "hi-capacity" magazines since the ban era. Same reason they have not been able to import the type 56. 99% sure that it's pre ban, but if I were you I would ask to see it first and look for a date stamp.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Show that it was made prior to 09/13/1994, and that you have a License to Carry Class A- or it is worth 2.5 to 10 years.

6. FullautoUSA

You need a license to buy a magazine?

7. johnfs

johnfs New Member

ok called my friend no markings what so ever no name no date he thinks its norinco because it matches pictures of norinco and i do have class a pirmit but i think i might just leave it alone

8. FullautoUSA

If there's no markings I wouldn't touch it with a 40 foot pole.

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Fullauto- I don't need a permit to buy a mag- I live in a free state. But folks in Mass have to jump thru hoops for those High Capacity Ammunition Feeding Devices.

And was not joking about 2.5 to 10- THAT is straight from the Mass Penal Code.

10. FullautoUSA

I live marxachusetts, I didn't know that one needed a license to buy "hi-cap" mags

11. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

That has become a hallmark of tyrannical governments. So many laws that the average person has no idea if they are legal or illegal.

I think that all laws should be reviewed. And after a poll, any of them that has less than 50% recognition by average folks should be repealed.

It's not fair for governments to do this to average people. certainly not what our forefathers would have wanted.

12. FullautoUSA

I agree, I live in the state and know the state's gun laws very, very well, and I didn't even know that, I hate this state.

13. Mason609

Mason609 New Member

Here in Mass, if it holds more than 10 rounds, you need an LTC-A. AFAIK (and I could be mistaken) all rifles can be purchased with a regular FID card. However, if the removable magazine holds more than 10 rounds, you need the LTC-A.

It's silly and confusing, but it's home.

Only reason I haven't packed up and moved to a free state, the weather here is much more to my liking.

14. Mason609

Mason609 New Member

Let's just put it this way...

I know a few lawyers that generally refer me to GOAL when I have questions about our gun laws, because they are VERY confusing and at times, contradicting.

If you haven't yet, I suggest you look into joining GOAL. They are a Massachusetts arm of the NRA, and actually treat the 2A as a civil right that is being violated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.