11 year old boy publicly converts to Islam while his parents cannot be found

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jedi Knight, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight New Member

This is the shocking picture of a young, white schoolboy being converted to Islam by a cleric linked to a radical Muslim hate preacher.

The bewildered 11-year-old, who gives his name as Sean was filmed repeating Arabic chants and swearing allegiance to Allah.

The boy is prompted throughout by controversial cleric Anjem Choudary, a follower of exiled hate-preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed.

Choudary, 42, was one of the masterminds behind the protests at the homecoming parade of heroic British soldiers in Luton earlier this year.

Full story with photo: The shocking picture of a white boy aged 11 being 'converted' to Islam by Choudary | Mail Online

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

And now you just made the list.....

Another shocking and disturbing story involving the Muslim advance on Western Culture.

Had it been the other way around, and some kid from that part of the world was Baptised without his parents consent, beard shaved and/or circumsized, there would be death threats and a public apology from the Powers On High....

What the hell is happening to this world?! :mad:

3. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

Not sure how legit that story is. It looks like it comes from a brit tabloid, which is not exactly the most credible source for news... Did they mention that they discovered "bat boy" from Mars in the next issue?!?

4. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Yes! He was on Page Three....

5. caniswalensis

caniswalensis New Member

I kinda doubt it will take. The kid will do what he wants to when he gets older.

6. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

He probably only did it for the free back pack stuffed with C4....after all, July 4th is right around the corner!:D

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  7. caniswalensis

caniswalensis New Member

OK, I don't care who you are or what you believe.....That's funny!

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LMAO!!

Post of the Day right there!!

JD

9. orangello

orangello New Member

LOL! Can you blame him; with all the gun restrictions, i can only imagine how they limit fireworks (especially on the day for celebrating USA's independence from Great Britain).

This might be the best thing for the kid; i was raised Southern Baptist. :D