10killed, 39wounded

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by NvRbanArms, Mar 19, 2012.

1. NvRbanArms

NvRbanArms New Member

Wow. Just over a period of three days in Chicago. Ten ppl killed and 39 wounded. All from gang bangers. WTF! One of em. A Latin king, shot a ****in 6 year old girl sitting on her porch. That's sad. The gov gotta stop telling us we can't carry guns and focus more on the gangs. That stuff pisses me off. A SIX YR OLD GIRL! For no reason. That's sad.

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Sad? YES
    Hell- let everybody carry guns :rolleyes:

3. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Trying to stop criminals with guns is like trying to stop drugs from entering the country; they go hand-in-hand. They can band citizens from carrying(pray it never happens) but i bet the house criminals still walk the streets with them.

4. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

This could not have happened in Chicago?:eek:
    Guns are banned in Chicago!:confused:
    How could gang bangers get guns AFTER the wise leaders outlawed them?:(

The NRA must be behind this! Shooting up our brilliant city and blaming it on our "promising youth".:mad:

Well, at least the victims were not armed. Had this occurred in one of those backward cities were folks cling to thier to their guns the body count would have at least doubled? Right?:rolleyes:

Tack

5. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Hey, isn't that the place where firearms are considered illegal for most purposes?

Give 'em a fifth of whiskey, $5, a little crack, and a handgun.

Let every law abiding citizen take a week long vacation to WI, and by the time they return, maybe the scum will be cleaned up

6. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Well, most hopefully :(
    I dare say the ADVERAGE legal gun totein individual would not stand much of a chance against the gun totein crack heads up there :(

7. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

Its amazing that everywhere you have tight gun controls, the places are war zones. Chicago, LA, new york, DC, most of mexico...

8. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Do you think the places you named MIGHT have something to do with population also :confused:

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I thought Chicago was a "GUN FREE" zone?? :confused:

Sounds more like a "FREE GUNs" zone to me.

10. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

If were getting technical I'm sure you could make the point that socioeconomic conditions play a part but no one can deny the statistics that the most dangerous US Cities are also the most restrictive jurisdictions for gun ownership.

An old bumper sticker states the opinion that: "When you outlaw guns, only outlaws have guns".

Chicago, LA, and DC all prove this to be true.

Tack

11. vincent

vincent New Member

Well that decides it for me, since the liberal media has proven less guns = less crime,:rolleyes: I'm going to turn all mine in to the sheriffs dept, I certainly don't want that to happen here.

The police will protect me...

Maybe they were talking about a different Chicago 'cuz they showed Chicago on the news tonight and everyone was at the beach flying kites, picnicing, all puppy dogs and sunshine...:rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  12. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Yes Yes Yes - I'm just sayin but its also a fact that those cities are also some of the most populated cities --- Thats why I live OUTSIDE a small town in Texas :p

13. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Like the old saying goes "Don't s**t where you eat" they destroy their own cities and expect the Government to rebuild it for them. :mad:

I just wish the Politicians that are so Anti-Gun Happy had to live with in these Gun Free zones, I bet their opinions would change, or those of their families would at the funerals.

14. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Maybe it's Bush's fault. :D

15. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Focus more on gangs? And not on defenseless protesters and occupiers? That would take courage. Gangs shoot back. Government can't handle that.

16. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Kinda doubt that :rolleyes:

17. Wi_Hunter556

Wi_Hunter556 New Member

I grew up on the southside and 5 blocks down was one of the dealiest streets for a while. Both my parents were cops. They wouldn't let me leave the block and sometimes not even the park. We couldn't go to the park, my dad was coming to pick my younger brother and I up and there was a group of latin kings that started hanging out of the park. Its really bad down there and with the city needing more cops I don't see it getting better soon unless the gangbangin herd gets culled out.

Two summers ago my mother was on the street, in a descent distrist and cops started getting phony calls so bangers could ambush them. Luckily she got called back to dispatching when they were short at oemc.

But chicago definitely needs to do something about gangs.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

18. Wi_Hunter556

Wi_Hunter556 New Member

I think its bull that rahm is trying to get the state wide registration on guns that's in chicago. These democrats are idiots.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

19. gr8wapiti

gr8wapiti New Member

An armed society is a polite society. If all those criminals know that everyone is armed then they would be less likely to randomly commit acts of violence. Granted a 6 year old little girl could hardly be expected to be able to defend herself but that 80 year old grandma standing in line at 7-11 when that punk walks up to rob the place sure could make a difference with her .357 snubby. Politicians and gun grabbers are foolish to think that disarming everyone will stop crime, unarmed people are nothing but victims for the criminals.

20. Wi_Hunter556

Wi_Hunter556 New Member

And gun control will only affect the legal law abidding citizens. The criminals will always find ways to get illegal guns.