$100,000 Razor

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dnthmn2004, Jun 21, 2011.

1. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  2. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

If my wealth were measured in billions, I might get one. Alas, I'm missing a few decimal places.:(

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Wow! You have finally found a razor that I can see myself using for more than a couple of Wookie Shaves. :eek:

$100,000, but guaranteed for 10 years (plus resharpening is available) and designed to last for generations??

Damn. That is one sexy ass razor.

All I need to do is win that damn Powerball. :cool::rolleyes:

Thanks for the addition to the Fantasy List Dano. Slightly lower than the G5, but still hellacool.

JD

4. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

This guy bought 12.

Attached Files:

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Opulence. He has it!!

*respect*

*marks hit list*

JD

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

i would pay that for a 1911A1 made out of iridium!!

7. Yunus

Yunus New Member

If I can afford a 100k razor. I can afford a live in barber who travels with me. Ill take an old fashioned straight shave any day.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Really?? You wouldn't spend it on a top of the line brewing system and a month tag a long with Jim Koch??

I am going to have to call BS, My Friend. :cool::D

9. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

If i were a billionaire that would be on the list of one of the many things to blow money on.

10. Yunus

Yunus New Member

If I'm spending 100k on shaving, I already own a large brewery and distillery and probably bought a small Class III gun manufacturer as well. :D

Gotta have priorities.

/Don't worry, I'll let FTF SM's test out all the cool stuff, from the gun shop and the brewery!

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

My Ninja!! :D

But I refuse to believe you are going to spend $100K on a razor. On a hot ass female, old school barber/shaver I will buy. But My Playa isn't going to spend $100K to shave HIMSELF. :eek:

Would you buy a Nighthawk before or after the razor??

12. Yunus

Yunus New Member

I shave with a $60 electric shaver and I skip whenever I can (weekends) or if I'm running late. That should give you an idea of the importance of shaving to me.

A nighthawk would be so much higher on the list than the razor it wouldn't even be on the same page in the wishlist. Plus I see value in the Nighthawk.

Gimme a Glock with a Picitanny rail mounted razor and we'll talk. Actually, I think I need to patent this idea!

13. Vincine

Vincine New Member

In the dark ages days before desk top publishing, when one actually cut & paste to cut & paste, I was the studio manager of a pharmaceutical advertising agency.

One of our clients manufactured a diamond bladed scalpel. It looked sort of like the small Xacto knife. It had a foot that was adjustable with a micrometer like dial on the other end to adjust the depth of the blade. It was autoclavable. This was back in the days before laser eye surgery. The purpose of the blade was that it made such a clean incision that the eye healed without any scar tissue.

As they couldn’t take it back after photography, I got to use a $1,500 'Xacto' knife. I could cut anything with it. It NEVER got dull.

14. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Don't forget to employ me as your brew master. :D