10.ga Marlin Original Super Goose

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Clayborn, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Clayborn

Clayborn New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0lbU6lA3bw]10.ga Marlin Original Super Goose - YouTube[/ame]
    This thing is a cannon! and we got the video to prove it!

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Kudos Clayborn, shooting a 10ga is on my bucket list. :eek:

3. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Here is mine, but it is a 12ga.

Attached Files:

4. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I got to shoot something like that I'm not sure if its the same but it was a bolt action 12 gauge that had a detachable clip and held 3 rounds with a built in changeable choke. It was oddly fun to shoot.

5. Clayborn

Clayborn New Member

Very Nice.

I would imagine it might have been, the 10.ga was not as fun in terms of recoil, but then again i didn't shoot it, my son did.

6. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

I made the mistake of running a box of 3in. mag. BB`s through mine once. (only once) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Kronous

Kronous New Member

8. tonydewar

tonydewar New Member

and the op is a da! no eye protection no ear as he pointed out and laying it back on the bench with a closed action some of these expert vido makers need a fifrarms saftey course

9. tonydewar

tonydewar New Member

cane i have a 10 ga ou thad scott wildfowler 10. have only found 1 other. made in italy some time in the 60s or 70s 34 in barrels f/f 3.5 in. i dont know what is worse finding shells with lead bird shot or the recoil both are a bch. it is killer on 27 yd trap but cant shoot a full round .if you get up here to the panhandle let me know or i may be going to ocalla in march a few good but pricey clubs around there meet ya half way. you can shoot all the 10 you want just got to pay for shells