Firearms Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
They are a good gun. Some say other rifles in that cost tier are better shooters for small groups. I in fact prefer a Marlin 39a, or a smaller Browning BL22. Those cost more, but I prefer a lever action. A semi auto wastes ammo, in the thrill of tossing lead.

·
Registered
64 Posts
RustyGrill said:
Post some 10/22 rifles ! I really wanna pick one up ! Can I see some pictures ? Also any good accessories for it ? Thanks !
Mine is all apart getting modified. I am using a 16.5 bull barrel and a Hogue stock with a Brimstone trigger job. If you just look around on the Internet you'll find thousands of pictures and hundreds of mods. The hardest part will be deciding what you want. I'm trying to figure what scope and if I want a bipod or not. Really easy to mod. You will have a blast fixing it up.

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
AR10 said:
They are a good gun. Some say other rifles in that cost tier are better shooters for small groups. I in fact prefer a Marlin 39a, or a smaller Browning BL22. Those cost more, but I prefer a lever action. A semi auto wastes ammo, in the thrill of tossing lead.
That's why I have a 10/22 to begin [email protected] cents a pop, what am I wasting??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.