Firearms Talk banner

10/22 Ruger

5K views 34 replies 22 participants last post by  hawkguy 
#1 ·
Anyone have pictures to upload ? I really wanna get one . Anyone recommend accessories or any modifications etc thank you

#2 ·
i just got a 10/22 and i only have one real concern.....

....why did i wait so long to get it? :D

so far, i am impressed with KIDD products. i also got a houge stock, which i am enjoying! the possibilities for customization are almost endless.

#5 ·
^^^ what he said ^^^

also, midway usa has a crazy selection devoted to the 10/22. just google "midway usa 10/22." this forum, and many others have great sub-forums devoted to the 10/22.

#6 ·
hawkguy said:
here is a (kinda crummy) pic of mine out-of-the-box.

when i discovered it was was too purty to "bang around" with, i got a houge stock and bubble wrapped the wood one...:p

I'm with you ... Here's my 10/22. Fell in love with it within seconds of finding it in a local shop a few weeks ago. Owned it about 5 minutes later.

Air gun Trigger Wood Machine gun Gun barrel

Attachments

#13 ·
paperplatetargets said:
1" x 18" bull barrel, folding stock, Ergo grip, 1.5-6 Scope. I also lightened the trigger pull and modified the bolt catch so I only need to pull the bolt back to release it rather than manipulate the bolt release by the trigger. There's really some sweet looking 10-22 posted!
That's sounds and looks nice !

#14 ·
I'm with you ... Here's my 10/22. Fell in love with it within seconds of finding it in a local shop a few weeks ago. Owned it about 5 minutes later.

View attachment 83163
NICE! is that a simmons scope? i got a cheapo 22 mag simmons on mine....works very well though, good inexpensive scope.

#15 ·
i highly suggest boyds gunstocks. they are of great quality!!!

#16 ·
Looks real nice, I want 1 bad ! What did you pay for it ?
thanks!

mine is a classic V, a distributor exclusive, so it was a bit more than an average 10/22. i got mine for $329. i just like everything about it. the wood stock with carving & checkering, stainless, 20" barrel (no band).

but an average plain jane 10/22, seems like they were normally about $220-250 before the big scare. who know what they are now.

#17 ·
I added three things from stock:

1) Volquartsen automatic bolt release
2) Volquartsen extended magazine release
3) Tech-Sights TSR200 aperture sights

Now what I want to add to it is:

ANOTHER 10/22!!!

#26 ·
I swapped out the Stock on my 10/22, for an M1 Carbine Stock Kit by E.A. Brown. I added the Sling & Oiler, and the Tech-100 Front and Rear Sights. It shoots more accurate now, than it did out of the box.

I use both the BX-25 & BX1 Mags. I bought a Dummy Mag for one of the BX1's, which, when glued together, looks like a regular M1 Carbine Mag. This one is mostly just for show, but still shoots 10 Rounds as it's originally designed for.

Cheers!

BB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.