+1 MO Sherrif, 0 MO Driver

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by falseharmonix, Sep 10, 2009.

1. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Found this during my morning coffee break, and thought it was too good to pass up.

MO Driver Complains

So true that people forget just what exactly our men and women go through, and so true that we the sheeple have taken this all for granted.....

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Me! Me! Me! Me!

This is another example of the selfishness, arrogance and ego that has been destroying this Country. These people wouldn't know how to be respectful.

3. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

+1, but careful with that "we the sheeple" bit. Cause, umm, we don't have those here.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

:eek:
    I really hope she doesn't have kids to influence. Seriously, who PASSES a funeral procession? I have seen people not pull over for them when in the oncoming lane, but to actually PASS a funeral procession, much less of a soldier killed in a war, that i have not seen.

Weaksauce

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Disrespectful, despicable, selflessness and a slap in the face to every soldier who has fought and sacrificed for this country. This would have been a situation and a failure to communicate. IMO, this would warrant a special visit from the Sheriff's Department to knock on her door and when she answered, just tazer her senseless, arrogant ass till she sees the light of her damn actions! :mad: Just my thoughts. :mad:

Jack

6. CA357

The tazer might be a bit extreme. ;)

How about having her accompany a military notification team instead?

7. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

I don't mean to refer to this forum and its members, I mean to reference this countries' sheep, that the woman in this story falls into the category of.

I also might add that most everyone here at FTF are fully aware of the sacrifices our men and women in uniform (including FTF's former/current military members) have and are making.

My apologies.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  9. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

She can do that service after her tazer session.

Well Don.....the question is, Are you in? Or are you out? ;)

Jack

10. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

No worries. I wasn't trying to crawl up your butt or anything, which I realized may have come across like that when I went back and read it.

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

I say taze that b i t c h till her coot hairs catch on fire then hit her a few more times just for the hell of it.

This **** needs to be pimp smacked till her god dam teeth fall out.

12. CA357

Oh, alright, I'm in. But I wanna' do it.

13. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Meh, how bout a beer at the white house? :D:rolleyes:

14. Robert NC

Robert NC New Member

She doesn't know or realize that the SOLDIER fought and died for her freedom. She shoulda pulled over and said a prayer for the Deceased and his family. I wouldnt' want to be on a Military Notification Team myself. Would do good for some of the slimeballs that insult our Service Personnel to go on a notification.

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

She should have pulled over got out of her car hung her head and placed her hand over her heart and prayed for that solider and all that are fighting all over the world.

Stupid biznatch

16. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

I have a wonderful update. The woman sent an email to lodge her complaint. The link is to her email, and the response that the MO Sheriff returned. Not to steal from the grave situation of this soldier's ultimate sacrifice, but this sheriff deserves at the very least a tall cold-one.

Emails

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  17. CA357

I'll buy that Sheriff a beer anytime.

18. Robert NC

Robert NC New Member

Thank you for the link. The Sheriff said it all.

19. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

My feelings exactly. Then ship her to China. :)

20. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

That Sheriff did a lot better than I would have. Mine would have been the following.

Mrs. DUMB C

SHUT THE EFF UP.

Signed

the Sheriff