1 lb. Pack Rifle...and Fishing Pole!

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by boomenshutzen, Nov 5, 2011.

1. boomenshutzen

boomenshutzen New Member

Very interesting survival/hiking tool. Single-shot bolt action, weighs in at just shy of 16oz and converts into a fishing pole. Not bad. Wonder how she shoots.

Pack-Rifle

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

that is just way cool! i have no need for one, but i want one!

3. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

The main reason I would want to carry a pack rifle would be to protect me from critters of two or four legs. This thing is lightweight, but unless you are being attacked by a single squirrel, I don't see the value of it.

4. onenut58

onenut58 New Member

I agree with chainfire.

5. Axxe55

oh i agree, but it is unique in a swiss army knife kind of way! wait a minute let me put it back in rifle mode and shoot this trout i caught!

6. Axxe55

well for $425, i believe i will pass and wait till k-mart has them on the markdown isle with the other Ronco stuff.

7. hiwall

hiwall Active Member

I bought one of my sons a Chipmunk rifle when he turned 10. Everyone who ever shot that gun wanted one like it. I think it was a way better choice than this one.

8. boomenshutzen

boomenshutzen New Member

Well, nothing is perfect. But I still think it's an interesting concept. Certainly unique.

9. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Unique yes, but i must say it looks quite ugly. IMO

10. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I wouldn't mind having it with me when I got Taylorsville lake esp in the back woods be able to do some fishing and maybe get a swamp rabbit or something in the same trip.

Wonder if they make one in 22 mag...