Firearms Talk banner

old dog

  1. Blog Forum
    i have a Ruger 22/45 Tactical. comes with the riveted grips, so called "non-replaceable". i don't like them so-has anyone drilled out the rivets and replaced grips with Hogue rubber-finger groove grips. Hogue has them for the regular 22/45 with screws. i imagine these would have the same hole...