worst thing you ever ate

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by rurak, May 20, 2013.

1. rurak

rurak New Member

This thread is for anyone who has ever ate something gross or a gross amount of something ... I will start .... I ate 4 double whoppers a large fry and large sprite from burger king

2. kytowboater

kytowboater New Member

I've big amounts and weird stuff. But the nastiest in my book, was lamb fries and a burger I had with goat cheese on it. NASTY. However I love BBQ mutton.

3. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

My Mother's Tuna Fish Casserole, served up once a week back in the sixties.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

Edo roll, sushi made from catfish; I still gag a little when I think of it, but damn those waitresses were hot.

5. rurak

rurak New Member

Lamb fries .... sounds gross .. my father used to make me eat lamb when I was a kid .... gross

6. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

In our teens, we used to play a card game called Rat F**k, we used to wager the grossest 3 item edible combo if you lost. We made a friend eat 1/2 of a grapefruit, skin and all. I remember having to eat a peanut butter, Crisco & Tabasco sauce sandwich. NASTY!:eek:

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

Dog poo. I hit it with a weedeater. Not like I put it in the casserole or anything... Had my mouth open (it was HOT out that day, over 100°)

8. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Raw chipmunk brain. I was clearing my paintball gun into a wood pile right beside me and he poppedout at just the wrong moment and got his head popped.
    To be honest it wasn't terrible tasting or anything (I'd eat it cooked) it was more the shock of the whole thing.

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  9. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

HOT Indian food in London, Italian food in Derbyshire, UK, and Yorkshire Pudding in York, Yorkshire, UK. Sense a pattern here!!!

10. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Eskimo village in Alaska, whale blubber,, enough tobacco, it don't matter.

11. kytowboater

kytowboater New Member

Cow poo. Downhill bicycle as a kid. Yep, I was yelling as I was speeding. Nasty.

12. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Thing keeps correcting my spelling. That was tobasco

13. orangello

orangello New Member

I was wondering about the color of the "tobacco". :p

14. knfxda

knfxda New Member

My first encounter with wasabi. Quaint restaurant in Vermont. Ordered the tuna - cooked. It had a dollop of something green on top. I thought it was avocado based. It was not. Put the whole thing in my mouth and got it down before it registered. I will never forget that moment.

15. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I have eaten some nasty stuff , ants, ground hog , beetles, meal worms, grubs , but by far the worst was a locust just because it looked nasty sprayed something out of its arse but it did have a hazelnut flavor, one thing to keep in mind dont eat the wings there hard to choke down :D

16. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat New Member

Man I am with you there. Friday nights, fish night. The other thing I still cannot eat is mac and cheese. It was equally nasty. My kids love it, so it must have been my Mother's style of cooking and then broiling. Yow that was bad.

That part of the 60s I would like to forget!

17. kytowboater

kytowboater New Member

We convinced a fella that wasabi was sweet like candy. He won't forget that day. I haven't. Lmao I still laugh about it.

BIG spoonful. Lmao

18. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat New Member

Oh yeah I forgot this. In Korea,they eat crab raw. I like raw fish. I love Korean food. I spent about four months there in about four years. I love crab, but raw blue claw crab is bad. Damn near the only Korean food I will not eat on purpose. Well, I am not interested in dog either.

Still go to Korean restaurants, and have not been to Korea since about 1997.

19. kfox75

kfox75 New Member

Pretty much everything my ex-wife ever cooked. I never knew it was possible to burn water, until her first attempt at cooking spaghetti. :confused::eek:

The only reason I pout on weight during my first marriage was because I did all the cooking. She once made ramen noodles that i put outside for the dog thayt wandered the neighborhood eating out of trash cans. The dog sniffed it, and then it walked away!

20. Gatoragn

Gatoragn New Member

Stouffer's lasagna.