The Walking Dead Starts Now

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup

The Walking Dead starts now on AMC!

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

watching it!!

3. pmiller1976

pmiller1976 New Member

4. fmj

fmj New Member

Ricks pretty damn fast with that hog leg of his!

Well done, only the naive kid wasnt smart enough to smell the foulness flowing from them two...

5. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

not to nit-pick but it's not a hog leg it's a Colt Python. A hog leg is a single action revolver. But yeah, he was pretty quick with it!
    Pretty good episode. Shane is really losing it, What happened to Lori in the car crash and what's up with the farmers daughter? She looks awful pale, almost like she'd been bitten.

6. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Ya, i knew that something bad was brewing as soon as the conversation started. The two guys were trying way to hard to push themselves onto the farm. I knew that once they were denied that violence was soon to follow.

7. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

I bet she got bit or something

8. fmj

fmj New Member

yeah, all the symptoms of a bite are there. Collapse, high fever, "coma".

9. downsouth

downsouth New Member

I watched the marathon yesterday, I'm hooked.

10. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

I watched Talking Dead and the director hinted that possibly the virus is now becoming air born! He said we'll see within 2 or 3 episodes. He also promised a lot more zombies.

11. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

Sweet, they were lacking that in the last season.

12. unclebear

unclebear New Member

is anyone else hoping shane get killed? Hes really a big ******* in my view, I'm mean ya the whole thing with the barn I can't say I would have done the same but he could have gone a different way about it completely. I didn't get to watch the talking dead thing afterwards what was with the two yankee's?

13. orangello

orangello New Member

Enjoyed it, same question.

14. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

The director said they wanted to add a little something different. One of the guys apparently has been in other movies and the director wanted people to think there would be another on-going character, then BLAM he's gone! They showed a trailer from next week showing more people looking for the two guys at the bar. I don't know how many there are but it should get interesting. Kinda cool that now there are people threats as well as zombie threats.

15. paintsplat

paintsplat New Member

was in game stop today and they were just unpacking walking dead action figures along with zombies

16. MrWray

MrWray New Member

WOW, i did not see that coming!

17. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

Me neither. No matter how you die now, you're a walker! And Shane!!! Holy crap!!! Next episode looks like a zombie massacre!

18. Mason609

Mason609 New Member

So, towards the END of the second season, the virus becomes airborne??

19. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Sorry I just can not watch that show. The Damn thing reminds me too much of our government in Washington. "The walking Dead":rolleyes: