State by state........

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by WNGMSTR, Feb 14, 2013.

1. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Troll Scout

New York
    California
    Colorado
    Missouri
    Minnesota
    Washington State
    New Jersey
    Wisconsin
    New Mexico
    Maryland

Feel free to add if your state is bringing gun legislation to the table. I'm sure I missed some.:rolleyes:

Anyone else picking up the theme here.

2. akers06

akers06 New Member

Ohio is trying to get a new law passed right now too

3. JimRau

JimRau Active Member

And they are ALL unconstitutional! Are we going to let these 'Jim Crow' laws stand? Or are we going to refuse to go to the back of the bus?:eek::mad:

4. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

NY, top of the list again for all the wrong reasons! My County seat in Upstate NY, Madison just voted to join 2 others locally in opposition to Andy of "Albany's Safe Act". 14 out of 18 legislators voted opposed to it, now thats a solid majority. They represent 79,000 voters, the other two counties add another 90,000 more votes against it. Other Counties are drafting like documents, we are gaining momentum and Andy will be eating his bill soon or pulling it out of his fourth point of contact.

http://centralny.ynn.com/content/top_stories/638639/madison-county-legislature-opposes-ny-safe-act/

All politics is local, if we want to change Albany and Washington, we need to twist the necks of our local representatives first. Were doing that and the next election is going to produce allot of first term office holders that know they got their jobs from us! The ones that have been pissing on our Rights FOOG need to find another line of work.

5. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Troll Scout

Amen brotha, the blow back has got to be big and cast a large shadow.

There are daily reports from NY that the 2A advocates are reaching the frenzy stage of rage.

6. tshoot91

tshoot91 New Member

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  7. akers06

akers06 New Member

8. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

What is it? I will not stop email my politicians.

9. akers06

akers06 New Member

To some it up.Ohio basically said that no matter what the federal government passes they aren't enforcing it....check out the link a few posts up

10. Dexter

Dexter New Member

Just heard about Missouri dems trying to ban "weapons of war" aka assault rifles. It would require law abiding citizens to turn in their rifles or face prosecution. Very doubtful this would ever pass but anythings possible.

11. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

Oh thought it was anti gun law stuff for Ohio glad it's Pro Gun.

12. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

What's a "weapon of war"?

13. ctshooter

ctshooter New Member

Feel free to add Connecticut to the list. Legislation out there to do everything from a 50% sales tax on ammo, to banning " assault weapons" I hate those two words.

14. Dexter

Dexter New Member

Exactly! This is what a dem from MO was saying on tv.

15. undumb

undumb New Member

Spears, rocks, slings, swords, maces, lances...

16. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

Didn't those used to be "personal defense items"?

17. undumb

undumb New Member

...light sabers, mustard gas, lasers, nun chucks...

18. akers06

akers06 New Member

A big fat black woman with a mustache hollering COME TO MOMMA!!!!!!

19. undumb

undumb New Member

That is a WMD!

20. TNFrank

TNFrank New Member

What they don't(or won't) understand is that "Weapons of War" are the very weapons that are protected by the 2nd Amendment from Infringement by the government.
    I think they're trying to get as many guns off the streets and out of the hands of folks because they know the entire system is just months from total collapses and they know folks will be pissed when their government checks don't hit their bank account.
    People WILL march on D.C. and they're trying to make it an unarmed march instead of an armed one.
    There's a lot more going on here then just disarming the public "for the safety of the children". :cool: